Every Iowan has a stake in cancer control because cancer affects us all. ICC members are health care professionals, cancer survivors, researchers, legislators, public health representatives, caregivers, volunteers - anyone passionate about working together to conquer cancer.
All ICC members...
- Are eligible to apply for ICC funding.
- Receive free or reduced conference registration for the Iowa Cancer Summit and the ICC Spring Meeting.
- May vote in ICC elections.
- Are eligible to serve on the ICC Board of Directors.
- Have access to numerous statewide networking opportunities.
- Receive ICC correspondence, including information about statewide cancer control resources, training and funding opportunities, cancer control news, and more.
In addition, organizational members...
- Have their organization's logo with a link to their website placed on www.CancerIowa.org (approx. 14,000 visitors per year).
- Receive a reduced exhibit fee at the Iowa Cancer Summit (approx. attendance of 150).
- Receive one free Iowa Cancer Summit registration.
- Have their logo placed in the monthly ICC e-newsletter (distribution of approx. 900), and receive an occasional spotlight in the newsletter.
- When possible, receive event and program promotion on ICC Facebook page, Twitter feed, website, and e-newsletter.
Individual memberships are $20 per year. Scholarships are available by contacting Kelly Rollins at email@example.com.
Organizational memberships are $250 and include up to 10 individuals. Organizations with two or fewer members may contact the ICC at firstname.lastname@example.org for alternative organizational membership options.
ICC members are encouraged to join an implementation group and a standing committee.
Become a member.
More about the ICC.
Watch the New Member Orientation